Thursday, November 20, 2003

Cowsense

Cow: " I have the mind of a philosopher, the ambition of an engineer, and the will of a fighter."
Me: "the heart of....?"

Hmmmmmm...

Know thyself

ironic how it takes an oracle in the neither regions of Delphi to tell you what's innately personal.
Then again, subjectivity has always been a problem.
But since we're talking constructed realities here I guess the only person who really matters is... you.
And everyone who encompasses you.

I've never really dared give myself a full-fledged analysis of who I think I am.
I'm a sucker for the solid unchanging truths and personal perceptions of the self don't really fall under that category.
I think I can only look forward to what I endeavor to have:

The Mind of a Philosopher.
The Will of a Fighter.
The Soul of a Child

With the Heart of God.

And that's where I've found my reality.

Don't mess with the Cow!!!

No comments: