Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I read the blogs linked to mine
And remember, they're on public domain. Every action results in a consequence, even if it wasn't intended that way.

But for some, they move more then I'd like them to.

Oh well....

Adia I do believe I've failed you,
Adia I know i've let you down.
Don't you know I've tried so hard to love you in my way?
It's easy letting go...


I don't know who I'm talking to when I post this,
God or men.

But it is easy to let go, to just say to hell with it all and **** you.
But living in God means that there are just some decisions that you don't make,
That when you hand your heart and your soul and your mind to another entitiy all together, dammit, it gets tough.

God is love.
And I can't help that.

I search myself and everyone
to see where we went wrong,
There's no one left to finger
There's no one left to blame,
There's no one left to talk to honey
And there ain't no one to buy our innocence...


I'd like to say it's humanity. That it isn't anyone's fault. That's just the way we are.
But rather then just leave all to that,
It means that there's a hell lot more work to do.

Aida I thought that we could make it.
I try to find the strength to carry on.
Leave you to your misery,
A friend who won't betray
I'll pull you from your tower
I'll take away the pain.


I wish I could, but I'd have to deal with myself first.
I'm human too,
I know but I don't understand.
And trust me, that's frustrating.

Show you all the beauty you possess,
If you'd only... believe


Sometimes really a lot of things, not just god and stuff, really just boils down to faith.
That's the answer for humanity today.

No comments: