Wednesday, November 05, 2003

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time...

hmmmm....

I'm cold. It's 0 degrees outside.
This is madness, It's freezing here while it's 7 degrees in Toronto.

Apparently vancouver is the most erratic places on earth when it comes to the weather.
Winter last year was warmer then fall this year...

Sometimes walking to the caf is too much. I start conciously searching for the 'esc' button to press to end my misery.
Even typing on my computer is hampered by the cold. My fingers go numb.
I can't get out of bed in the morning, I can't turn off the shower when I bathe...

All you people in Singapore, be warm for me...

And God saw that it was good...
Me too.

Realised that I have an attraction to strong slimcut males with an air of self-confidence, grace, and a hint of controlled arrogence.



Oh but trust me... it's more than that.

No comments: