Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Cherry Cokes

'So that's my story'
~Darryl

So you can see my bra, underneath my shirt
Watch the wind, underneath my skirt
But that ain't the picture it's just a part
Everybody's got a story that could break your heart


And i've got to learn to stop assuming
That's us for you. And i've found the super structure. And it all makes sense.

"I'm so tired of the dance
This carousel of superficial conversation gets me nowhere"


Even deep goes nowhere sometimes. So I realise listening isn't enough, experiencing perhaps is the key. It's like love, can't be explained, can only be experienced. And the coffee and cakes go on and on and on and then you realise that there's so much more to life and to people then can ever be summed up in a little package. I wonder why I try to simplify people so.

A broken heart's a natural function

Crap that's what we are. And in all this gabra about love and the system and life. It all fits. With a system that loves, we break to heal.

Logical, metaphysical, truth.

Love

God is love.

Have i mentioned that I am overwhelmed, and that I've been overwhelmed for the past 6 months? It gets pretty intense.

Lyrics :: Amanda Marshall ~ Everybody's got a story that will break your heart.

No comments: