Friday, April 02, 2004

Holy Crap.
I've built my life around God and now I an rendered absolutely helpless without Him.

*Beep*

I cannot function

*Beep*

I'm falling apart at the seams

*Beep*

My gifts are rotting and mutating and becoming gruesome hideous vices.

*Beep*

I'm so tired

*Beep*

Where am I?

*Beep*

I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF OUR RELATIONSHIP GOD BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

I AM FINITE!!

Oooooh bloody hell....

"Do you doubt my ability to be a human being?"
A respone to two situations.

1> When you don't trust me to understand or at least to love.
"I can't tell you. you'll freak out"

2> When I don't trust you to take care of yourself.
"Have you eaten? are you hurt? are you tired?"

Different levels. One egocentered humanity.
gah. What misplaced faith.

We all need to be infinite.
That way we are everything and we encompasses everything and we know everything.
That way there is no room to hide or for deceit or for darkness.
That way we can understand each other perfectly.
That way we can love perfectly.
That way there can be perfect peace.

*Beep*

We can't be infinite. We're human

so....

TAP INTO THE INFINITE DAMMIT.

That's God for me.
Beyond the Finite, yet connected and encompassing and knowing and functioning and moving.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO BEEPING HARD?

Lay off the postmodernism Hannah. Seriously.

No comments: