Monday, March 29, 2004

Some things are really not expected.


5 hours away, for caberet.

You must remember this...
There is so much more to the individual then the other. There's so much one can be when he is God-centered. One's potential and one's reality don't necessarily match. I'm not there yet. I realise young-at-heart doesn't equate to young. And god forbid I simplify anyone and that anyone simplifies me. It's spring. I'm free. I'm very very free. And being otherwise has never crossed my mind. This is my natural state of being. I think I've gotten beyond dancing around and now i'm straight moving to living and loving with absolute freedom. I've learnt so much in a moment. Blown away. We deserve so much more. and its just a matter of reaching.
I'll keep moving up and on...
... as time goes by

and you should too.

No comments: