Friday, April 09, 2004

Particle Me

I, all 5 feet of me, stand before a towering insurmountable problem : The chasm between our cultures. I stand being utterly inconsequential to the system here, being walked into, seen past, like a ghost. Do you see me? And from there a whole host of other externalities are created. A lack of confidence, insecurity and fear. And it snowballs.

Then it comes again today subtly
"Everywhere." I will write my address in pencil. No attachment, no need. Wherever I am called.
And it really shouldn't matter really, whether or not I am valued here as I was there. It's Marx, if i don't have, i'm not needed. i can't work the system the way i would like to as of yet. It's like me in winter clothes. 15 years of tanks tops and shorts render me paralysed in a winter jacket. Give me time, and I'll give you ease. I'll give you a competancy that's unexpected. I'll even add to that with what I had prior to this. I'll live.

And besides, I'm not asking for the gap between here and there to disappear. We're different and that's so beautiful. Nation from nation, culture from culture, individual from individual. It's really about awareness and then, love and understanding. A bridge.

Under the Father, the infinite, the One, there can be no room for inadequacies.
Everthing is made perfect, and beautiful.

Which brings me to another issue.
God's demanding more from me. The next level to our relationship. He's screaming at me day and night. Pray. I've met the God of Isreal. He's bigger then I thought He was. Hell, he's bigger then I can think.

The Beetles obviously didn't do their homework.

No comments: