Sunday, July 18, 2004

I realise that blogging does terrible things to me. It removes my ability to express myself to normal people within normal relationships. I'd hate to see this place die though. And i'd like to keep reflecting.
 
Today was a bad day.
 
It was tough and trying no doubt.
On my capacity to love and to be a person.
 
But I'd like to remind myself that discipline is a form of love, greater then superficial blessings.
 
Pure Passion
 
And I was thinking, that the physical, even (or especially) your physical body, does not matter. Set your mind above it. It's hardly worth the trouble.
 
Oh Canada
 
So far away. Tragic. And totally out of my control.
Not my problem, but for love, maybe it is.
 
Then again, my problem is that it's always about me.
 
I think, God's trying to teach me, once again...
 
That I'm seriously, not that big.

No comments: