Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm blogging in my office now. Highly not right though I'd like to think myself responsible enough to do whatever I want and yet do my job well. I'm working hard, and coming back from being overseas, I don't entirely like the idea of adhereing to rules or regulations. They don't help the individual, they just restrain him for the sake of the system.
 
Now I seek to be an individual whose personal choices independent from the regulations are responsible and progressive, contributing to the greater scheme of things.
 
I'd like to see myself as an adult with the sense to do what's best for everyone. Hence my slight distaste for paternalistic rules.
 
This is my little righteous rebellion.
 
Like wearing school socks in TKGS never made me a  better person, not blogging during work will not make me a better worker.
 
Do I make sense? Or am I just desperate to justify myself?

No comments: