Monday, April 18, 2005

I got a flood of comments on my previous post pertaining to my bald state of being. For starters, yes I am serious about feeling the inner urge to "EAT VEGETABLES, FIGHT FOR PEACE AND WOMEN'S RIGHTS AND WEAR HAND-WOVEN CLOTHES" It's amazing what image does to you. But I understand this to be all fallicious and not worth exploring, so I won't launch to the hemp clothing and herb gardens. Although in defence, much of my seriousness is waught with sacarsm.

But I am listening to Sinead O 'Connor.

Moving on to more important thoughts.
"i love you hannah. you screw up all my stereotypes"
~Eric
I had lunch today with Mel. I sometimes wonder if he is the Male me. And today I realise why I love angie so much and why we get along so well, still and despite. That at the end of the day, we can sit in our own worlds and still hold hands. There is no demand for me to cross over to her realm, and no demand for her to yield to mine. She isn't mine, but she is with me. We don't possess, but persue. There needs to be such freedom in relationships. To just be.
And to be comfortable with that.
And in the midst of all this head space, I had to come to terms with timing and choices. That at the end of the day, you could have everything needed and still not find success, especially in relationships. The layers of history that build a man are not so simple. But anyway, at the end of the day, I think I can disapprove, be outside, be glowered at, be silent and clueless...
and still love.
Maybe later, we can/will talk.
But I will have to choose carefully.
I still remember, and have dreams.
We have our ways, we have our beings. Lets not take it out on each other.
Anyway, back to my conversation with Eric, I learnt over lunch today that it isn't a wonder most people can't get their heads around me. I can't get mine around myself.
"You need new stereotypes"
~ Me
Whatever.

How could I possibly know what I want when I was only twenty-one?

No comments: