Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mmmmmm, life in the presence of God is infinately better then anything else. There are things that I am starting to become aware of myself that I would like to remove. New forms of communication and love that I need to learn, and a whole bunch of people that I need to learn to start loving. Here and now.

I met up with Deanna Pfort, and Wendy Dubois yesterday to discuss the future of TAGS in Vancouver. It was strange being in the presence of adults (Wendy, who was once a Pastor in my church, is now running Neighbourlink) who listened and molded and were really interested in my ideas and opinions. I'm too used to getting my thoughts graded and handed back to me, their only actualization to be found on my Student Transcript. But here, finally, life to thoughts. And the prayer, no one has ever prayed for my duel-culturalness before, and now i'm starting to wonder what all this means.

I need to have mustard seed faith.

No comments: