Thursday, July 28, 2005

The difference

There's something about you, that's just different. You live life better.
~ Buddhist to Sue.

I see a need to spend more time with God. To pray, meditate and seek His word. I would hate to skirt along the edges of life, not willing to plug in because of a stupid whim to be self-centered. I'm starting to get the hang of hanging out. I'm starting to become known again. Slowly. Not in the way that I have been known for the past 7 years. As Elim said, I need to let God fill that one.

And I'm starting to know again. I think.

I think it's hilarious how you think you know me.
~ Dustin to myself.

Sigh. I wonder how much more hilarity exists in my life

A person drowning in self-absorbtion cannot quite see beyond her failing arms. How to see the truth? I appreciate the reality check every now and then, reminding me that things, especially people, aren't always what I see them as. Thankfully.

And that gives way to so much humilty and grace.

No comments: