Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bus

I enjoy long lonely busrides. I left my iPod at home today to spend some time alone with myself on the bus. This is the time when I think, savour possibilities and allow for the bits of myself to be properly shelved back to where they belong.

I take time to go though my closet of identities, and spring clean.

When in doubt, throw.
~ Ling yu, on her blog.

It is true that there is a difference between vulnerablilty and dependency. Love and need. So I would like to take that extra care in how I exist and interact with people. 'Go where you're valued' says Ryan to his Mom. I have been careful in understanding how I am valued and why I am valued. So I'm taking care to ensure that unnecessary roles do not clutter my identity, nor would I allow for old clutter to gather deceitful cobwebs.

---

I need to sell my bed. Frick.

No comments: