Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I am blogging with beautiful internet.

So lately the internet in this basement has been a bitch. The router corpsed out on us and the only way to access the net is if you're plugged in directly into the modem. We tried to talk Leon into buying a new one for us, but his solution was to take turns. using. the internet.

So for a while my little heart was broken with the inner-most core of my being discovering the meaning of loss and abandonment.

Then David shows up, via a crigslist advertisment, selling a wireless router for $20. Leon tells me to 'GO AHEAD' and here I am doing my usual tryst with blogspot.

God is becoming more prominent in the little bits of my life. Like the router, like how Darlene's plane tickets come via courier the moment I'm out for laundry (so I can actually HEAR the main door being knocked), like how I manage to substitute a $90 textbook for a $6 photocopying crime.

I'm just going to have to learn to be focused.

Om.

No comments: