Monday, October 17, 2005

ROOM FOR RENT

So Greg's decided to move out with Vlad, that leaves the 4 of us bereft without the man and the bird. Initially I was sent into a state of panic. I remember my immaterial self pounding failing fists onto the hardwood floor bemoaning the loss of the very comfortable status quo. Of course, victorious powers never seek change. But over dishes, I felt the Holy Spirit chide me. Just like He did the time I fought with Seth.

Why do you not trust me? I'm just frigging scared. I gave you this house didn't I? Yeah but you're unpredictable. I provided for you according to my riches in glory...

Taking to heart (and soul) Elim's words of encouragement, that she finds that when a roommate moves out, that is only God ensuring that the right person moves in.

So while we gingerly await phone calls and email's, I now bask in the providence of God.


Where I live



She I live with


Rhythm...


... and blues


Now here's an interesting chap.


So here's where I live. I never really got round to sharing this with people in singapore but well.. here we are.

Oh and for people in Canada, the room for rent is the one in which Andre is uh... advertising for.

No comments: