Friday, October 07, 2005

This period has been a time of nostalgia. It feels like the interlude between the old and the new, the winter between two seasonal cycles. It feels like a dirge put in place to deal with the passing of the old and the ushering of a new form of existance.

One that I believed was solidified over coffee today in the Beanery. Connection and conversation, individuality and insecurity. Anyway, I ran into Seth, who currently works there. And I think I've lost him. I miss the soft humour, awkward slant, misty blue eyes.

Death comes to all.
So we dig the dirt, bury what we have to, and move on.

Anyway, the previous two entries were the result of coming back from a concert in Seattle. uh, I just thought I'd throw in some concrete information instead of just rattling away abstractly. It was Shane and Shane and David Crowder.

my soul is rested.

No comments: