Friday, February 03, 2006

The Earth is the Lord's

The beautiful thing about choir is that it rings with you for the rest of the evening. There is something magical about music and it's ability to speak in the stillest of moments and uplift the soul. And singing... I swear I enter each note as if in the presence of royalty, and through some unfathomable arrangement, dissolve into its timbre as if I were mere light.

and the fullness thereof

-------------------------------

My demons will follow me through life, I am still tormented by the foolish young things I have done. And my demon's aren't really all that bad, a slip of the tongue here, an embarrassing moment there, but still enough to bare my brokenness. Now what then of those who's demons are deadly? Who's fiends are big enough to swallow them in their shadows?

Such hope must exist.

No comments: