Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dear God, remember our second honeymoon? I was listening to our song again today and it hit me that you were more real in my past then I realised. And though I fear straying while questing for truth and genuinty, I really don't have to.

Take me up in arms with you, and I'll wrestle for more then a name.
I'm not copping out.

I heard my grandmother's story for the first time today. More like, my mother heard her story for the first time today, and translated the recording for me seven hours later. My dad didn't want to sit around to listen, it made him angry. My mother sees the hand of God working behind all this. My heart remained heavy. How am i going to see myself through this alive?

难怪外公一听到我的意向就怒气喷喷的吗我:“历史!历史是肮脏的!你读你们自己的历史吧,不要读我们的!”

他妈的。。。how?

Anyway, Gladys is on-line again making my world temporarily complete. She points out the obvious in my life, that which I cannot name and calls it into the light. Because it's hers too.

"don't fall in too deep and then pull out again!" ~ her.

No comments: