Sunday, September 10, 2006

Even when leading a perfect life, you sometimes make wrong choices, then you will bite your tougue, and bleed through clenched teeth:

THIS IS NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME

But do not be fooled into believing that perfection is static. It is dynamic, and here I am, swirling in a less-then-satisfactory moment that even yet constitutes perfection. Perfection, can be a choice.

--------------------------------------------

I related to Shiyu today a quote by a Chinese pop star that I had read in the life! section of the papers some time back. It went something along the lines of this:

Beauty in a girl is not in how she looks, it's a quality.
Beauty is found in her need to be taken care of.

No prizes for guessing my reaction toward that. It's no secret that I abhor the thought of needing to be taken cared of by my significant other, complete with the pampering and cooing. It just ain't for me, sweet pea.


But 2 mood swings later, my strength is tempered.
Please don't let it be said that I need no taking care of, I need to be taken care of in a way that makes it possible for me to take care of myself.

ack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah! i like the last liner. and the convolution. -glad

Hannah Lim said...

ugh convolution indeed! I don't blame guys for being frustrated with the impossible task of understanding us.