Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've been foolish. But it's almost over.

In a little while
Surely you'll be mine
In a little while I'll be there

In a little while
This hurt will hurt no more
I'll be home, love

When the night takes a deep breath
And the daylight has no end
If I crawl, if I come crawling home
Will you be there

In a little while
I won't be blown by every breeze
Friday night running
To Sunday on my knees

That girl, that girl
She's mine
And I've know her since

Since she was a little girl
With Spanish eyes
Oh, when I saw her
In a pram they pushed her by

My, how you've grown
Well it's been
It's been a little while...


That was for my heart, and while the hellride isn't over yet, might as well enjoy the ride.
You're beautiful. Wrong but beautiful.

------------------------------------------

on another note, I've found my voice again.
I can envision the life i want to live right now, it entails singing with Tristan on sunday nights.
And also other things.

No comments: