Friday, September 22, 2006

A little consumer whoring for me, only becuase this is for a dear boy whom I love dearly. Ian Tann. Are you reading this you little *&^%? Becuase you better appreciate this. And I'd vouch for him, he's good.

Hi. I'm offering quickstart lessons that will cover the fundamentals of OS X Tiger/Panther, Adobe Photoshop 7, CS, CS 2 and Adobe Illustrator CS 2.

The lessons have a minimum duration of 2 hours and will be counted in 2 hour blocks. Time commences from the moment I declare the lesson started.

Pricing is as follows:
If you would like the lesson to be conducted at;


your home - $80 dollars
Central Area (city hall, orchard) - $60
East (Pasir Ris)- $50 dollars.

Laptop and software will be provided if needed.


Background;

I have conducted seminars at various apple functions on the Basics of OS X, Quick Guide to iLife 06 and iPod 101.

I have 2 years of experience in dealing with Macs at vocation level, and 5 years on a personal level.

I have worked in a local and international media companies as a designer,
and have had both retail and technical experience at one of the local applecentres.

You may bring a friend along for the session. However, your friend will be charged as a attendee and
there will be no more then 2 individuals in any single session to minimise distractions.

Feel free to contact me at +65 98503416.

No comments: