Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cool:

1) Traversing thoughout town with Angie as she finds cool finds. Pastry and Tea at some attas bakery (not breadtalk), dinner and ice-cream with Belmont. Laughing with her all the way.

2) Such Great Heights done by Iron and Wine.

Uncool:

1) Delusional dream-chasing.

2) The annoying survey guy who not only insisted on me doing a survey 2 days ago at Jurong East station (trailing me halfway through the MRT station) despite me incessantly pushing him away, who had the nerve to chirp his pathetic friendly banter as I furiously filled in the stupid form, who messages me at 11.30, asking me how my weekend was. Not only was that the most harrassing survey ever, it came along with the most harassing surveyer.

I want to harass him back and make him nervous and uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canele (wait for it) patisserie and chocolaterie