Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Prophet

There is only one person I know out there who can speak my heart on God, the World and Love: Bono.

I want a trip inside your head, spend the day there. To hear the things you haven't said and see what you might see. I want to hear you when you call. Do you feel anything at all? I want to see your thoughts take shape, and walk right out.

Freedom has a scent like the top of a new born baby's head.

The songs are in your eyes I see them when you smile. I've seen enough I'm not giving up on a miracle drug.

Of science and the human heart, there is no limit. There is no failure here sweetheart, just when you quit. I am you and you are mine. Love makes no sense of space and time...will disappear, love and logic keep us clear. Reason is on our side, love.

The songs are in your eyes, I see them when you smile. I've had enough of romantic love I'd give it up, yeah, I'd give it up, for a miracle drug

God I need your help tonight

Beneath the noise, below the din, I hear your voice. It's whispering in science and in medicine: "I was a stranger, You took me in"


Miracle drug ~ U2

No comments: