Thursday, November 09, 2006

Haha! You're in love!
~ Dustin's email to me.

Yes sweetheart, I am in love.

With Belmont, my mother (who held me while I took my jab), my father, my brother, you Dustin, and your sweet girl Belle, with my cousin Isabelle, with Gladys who loves me dearly too, with Angie with whom I need to date, with Erwin, with Jacky, Nick and his posse, Major Tom, Andy, Ling, Jiayin, Andrea, Darius who completes Belmont and I, Curtis, Sue, Shubs, Sarah, Mel, Glen, Thiyachai CB hubby, Joshie and Lyndis, Greg and his family, Shawn Tan, Shaun Quah and Glen, Ian Tann and his lady Theng, DJ, Aruna, Seth oh darling Seth! Cherry Werry and Deeq, Robbay Boy and his sweet christmasy family, Summerland! Luke kor kor- waltz back into my life, Neel from sweet Manitoba, hell Manitobans are great. Jemi, Jud, and Jules, Alvin and Fern, Amy hale-smith - sweet aims, Simon in vietnam, Tristan Siu and how he brings music out of me, Sean Kong, Daniel Foo and Daniel Tay, Ziig - best friend of the exboyfriend who engages me with wicked music and love stories about God. Doc John, Tess and Ain, Daryl Tng so far away, Jian Wei with whom I share sacred mutual trust, Andre, Hannah Greenspan and Tony and Jen, UBC who made me and my dreams possible, Jeff who stretched beyond the depths of language to hold my hand, Frank and Jane who drive me home on cold thrusday nights, the Ache and Malaysian men who found me eavesdropping on them in MACs, The CRC choir with Nat, Vince and Roger fleeting and intriguing, J and magic and some point, Borey from Cambodia, Dawn fung and Deanna - from different ends of the globe with the same vision, trees, grass, water, light, dark... Belmont.

I am in love.
Niice.

1 comment:

thengs said...

you seem so blissful
congratulations=)
i wish i could call my boyfriend 'boyfriend' like you too