Friday, November 10, 2006

I really have nothing intelligent to say. Maybe this.

Words, words, words, have you heard
A bird in hand is much better than,
Any number free to wander
Fly away...stay
You pay for what you get
You pay for what you get

Everybody asks me how she's doing
Since she went away
I said I couldn't tell you
I'm okay, I'm okay
Surprise, surprise you pay for what you get
You pay for what you get
[Pay for what you get ~ DMB]

Yes. Nothing in the relational realm happens by chance. Here is where concious decision-making has the most impact. Two together, to create and call into being. I might have left, but put simply, you didn't stay. And I'm glad you didn't.

So the difference between the promises made today and those uttered two years ago, is that these today were made with a sincere, and not desperate, heart. And that these today were made by a soul with the strengh, will and conviction to carry them, and me, through.




I stood staring quizzically at the two cups of teh and the blueberry muffin trying to cheograph the feat of carry three items within the reaches of my two small hands.

“啊,那边有 tray 你可以拿来用。” The drink store uncle suggests.

It then dawns upon me that I have the solution to end all problem: “不用!我有男朋友!”

So I turn around and hollar across two or three tables, "Boyfriend!!". And as sure as the sun rises, he turns his head in my direction, stands and walks over with the muscle needed to carry the two tiny cups of tea back to the table.

'... no wonder the uncle looked so amused. But I think I can handle that.'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u too hannah banana. :)

Anonymous said...

that's me by the way. -Ling.

M said...

you're weird and annoying lots of the time, but funny and hilarious most of the time.