Thursday, February 01, 2007

At choir today I was hit with the sudden terror that this might be the last season in which I can sing with such a dedicated group, with such an outstanding choir director. I love singing with people who have a mind for excellence. I almost don't want to go back to Singapore just for this.

And I'm very scared at the thought that after this summer, I might never see Frank and Jane again.

And sitting with Dustin and Curt for our usual meetings, I watched Curtis do his usual hand-dance while explaining his orientation in life via analogy. "Wow will you two stop talking in code?" Dustin explodes after a while. I cannot believe that this will all be over in a few months. I may not hear long-winded anologies in a long time, watch Dustin shake his head in disagreement while I flirt with the middle ground.

Monique is cool.

No comments: