Saturday, January 06, 2007

(U)

Goodbye Singapore. I am leaving.

It's the thought of leaving you and seeing the tears in your eyes that make me so afriad. I can live! I can survive, but when I live for someone else fear creeps in when I cannot live with them. But with yin there is yang and with my fear there is strength knowing that there is somebody who can be the constant in my life. On whom i can depend on. Anyway, it's late and I'm turning in.

There is no space for fear in my life. I will just do it.
And I will be back, for you.

3 comments:

dyseluxon said...

You'll be back =] You'd better be, lugging possibly 4kg worth of maple syrup =]
Just believe, in yourself, and I know you'll have a ball of fun, you always do, LOVE U!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi chick, it's Ling :)sorry I couldn't make lunch that day, work beckoned :( i'm still sore i didn't see you before you left. Do live well, stay safe, and have fun;in the meantime, and we're all waiting for the time you get back again ;) you gotta come back chick,love ya!

Hannah Lim said...

Love you both. will be back before you know it. Stay HAPPY you hear me?