Wednesday, May 23, 2007

RAFT

I have spent so much time looking forward to Singapore that I have neglected Vancouver. I have made a home here too and the duplicity is proving too much to bear. I sometimes wish I never left Singapore just so that I'd never have to experience the pain of transciency. But whatever, I'm here now and now I just want to say that I love you. So much. Thank you for the past four years, and for the many more to come. The birth of our collectivity was nothing short of divine. '

I don't know how to accept leaving. I don't know how to return to Vancouver to the emptiness that was all of you. I know that in time it will heal, but even that prospect strikes a fearful chord in me. I don't want to let you go because you have meant the world to me here. Your friendships have taught me love and truth and to fill these voids with others is to do the unthinkable.

But for now, there's Thailand.

No comments: