Sunday, May 20, 2007

What hit me?

I'm not sure if I was too rash and needless lost another friend. Maybe communication wasn't clear enough, maybe messages weren't getting through, maybe they were being misread, maybe they weren't meant as I took them, maybe I just don't understand... At any rate I've done what I honestly think would be for the best in the long run. For now, there's the immense sense of loss and betrayal to come to terms with. It is unfortunate that seemingly good decisions can hurt immensely.

Me: "You won't drop me Hannah. And even if you did you'll come crawling back and I'll be waiting."

Him: Haha. He doesn't know you.

For a couple of moments I was a little stunned, and then I smiled, it's great to be known. Even by you, an odd piece of my history in Canada, now waiting for a weekend in Japan.

No comments: