Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day 1

(11.00 am)
So it has begun! And there upon my master cleanse worksheet sits a proud and positive check in the box that states that I have had a cup of laxative tea the night before the cleanse started. :)

So this morning, I woke up after a good 8 hours of rest. Thanked God that it was the weekend, amongst other things and proceeded to allow the laxative tea to do what laxative tea does, and to brush my teeth. Nothing out of the ordinary.

But now my 32 oz. of sea salt and water is simply killing me. It's gross, slimey and so hard to get down. But I'm currently at 19 oz. left, and dying. I wonder if I am allowed to drink any less given that I, as a physial being, am a lot less then most. But anyway, whilst I get through the other 17 oz. of this sick stuff, I will squeeze lemon juice!

(12.30 pm)

Whoever coined bum-pee to describe the reaction toward the salt water was not kidding. But anyway I've squeezed 300 ml of lemon juice (that's 9 lemons in all) and one to one with the maple syrup, its just gorgeous. And I swear with the cayenne pepper, this cleanse was made for me. Sweet AND spicey! mmmm..

I love the lemonade stuff. Its great.

Still bum-peeing.

(2.00 pm)

Crap, I'm hungry. :(

(1.22 am)

Back from a full day out. I kinda wish i could eat. I guess not KINDA, more like REALLY. Thi's grandmother left behind enough Thai food to feed the western front, Curtis invited me over for dinner and JB has tons of snacks at his place.

No food. But the fellowship at each was awesome anyway. Like I said, this is the summer I've always wanted.

I'm hungry. I have a headache and am exhausted. The worst thing is that my hunger isn't normal hunger, it's not my-tummy-is-empty-and-I-will-die-if-I-don't-get-some-food hunger, but more of screw-the-fact-that-my-tummy-isn't-empty-I-just-want-that-creamy-spice-and-salt-laden-sauce-over-pasta-and-seafood hunger. Cravings. But I think I'm doing fine so far. We'll see what happens. :)

Oh yeah, must have laxative tea!

No comments: