Saturday, April 12, 2008

One of the things that I've learnt from this year is to trust myself. My gut has been good to me and by leaning in I've been standing straighter. I think I can do this.

Don't worry you will find the answer if you let it go
Give yourself some time to falter
But don't forgo know that you're loved no matter what
And everything will come around in time

You need everybody with you on your side
Know that I am here for you but I hope in time
You'll find yourself alright alone
You'll find yourself with open arms
You'll find yourself you'll find yourself in time

Perfect girl ~ Sarah McLachlan




I'm here. I promise.

---[Edit: 16:20]---

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

Eric said...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Hannah Lim said...

Amen! I'm done on the 29th. Cinnamon buns and coffee with J?

Eric said...

I'm done on the 28th, but I may have marking to do after that.

Cinnamon buns and coffee sounds good. J should know what I look like now although we didn't get a chance to talk.

Hannah Lim said...

man you crazy knoll people. yeah we're done on the 29th. I'll be in town till the 15th. :) Then I go home to singapore. :) Oh singapore. we win other country