Wednesday, April 09, 2008

REDICULOUS, HANNAH, REDICULOUS!

Tombo didn't let me hear the end of that one for a long time. Ok I seriously can't spell. And I really don't know why. It's been a recurring theme in my narrative - at 15, Mr D'Cruz called me to his office, waved my essay in my face and made me search up all the words that I had put in there, that didn't exist. at 18, TAC pulled me aside after class waved my essay around and gave me a spelling test.

I'm now in law school.




Also, my previous post was about my study ethics, not study ethnics.

4 comments:

Jarrett said...

If it makes you feel better, I was defence counsel and respondent, and I made two retarded errors:

*I spelled my client's name wrong. Reginald Ferraro, not Reginald Ferrarro.

*I accidentally said we were the appellants and not the respondents.

F'ing OOPS.

Hannah Lim said...

Haha! Sara used the wrong name for the accused. used the name of the victim. Oops!

dyseluxon said...

hahahahahahahah
Ohhh I love my fellow spelling nazis eheheh
Burn Hannah!

Hannah Lim said...

burning... ow ow owowowow