Wednesday, October 02, 2002

*Bang bang* head shot
..................................................that makes 2 of us

Once again you hit the bulls eye. And over sms! My, what archery!

Yes i cannot come to terms with or justify what i did, and it's hard when it's you.
But then again "it's not about me, it's about you. You need to think."

And yes feelings are dionysian. "... cannot be rationalised or controlled the way you would like to"

Today I had a conversation with a very sympathatic imaginary young man.
why do i have a ready supply of tender souls to destroy?
why do they keep flinging themselves at me?
why don't i ever wake up utterly alone?
Deserted? Unloved?
Why can't I understand how the lonely feel?
Why am i so god-damned lucky?

The guilt springs from a fortune undeserved.
"Guilt is not moving on with either of them"
I deserved neither.

............................. I couldn't even handle what I had
So i resort to begging to be controlled. For I'm too much for me to handle
Or to weak to handle myself...
Don't let me do that again

Mercy .... "You can't Hannah, i've been used, wasted and pushed around before. But i've grown since then. You won't."

No comments: