Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I've got so much to thank you for,
For This, for That...
For being a mold, a guide for the past 4 years...
...and hopefully for forever.
For being utterly selfless towards my selfishness, and for failing in that respect...
... so as to save me from myself.
For always standing by, no matter how ugly, how brutal I am,
For laughing at my Zoo jokes... (but they ARE good yes?)
For humouring me, even when you know i don't need it. *medusa*
For seeing me beautiful, only because you're beautiful yourself.

Love song for a vampire

Come into these arms again
And lay your body down
The rhythm of this trembling heart
Is beating like a drum

It beats for you - It bleeds for you
It knows not how it sounds
For it is the drum of drums
It is the song of songs...

Let me be the only one
To keep you from the cold
Now the floor of heaven's lain
With stars of brightest gold

They shine for you - they shine for you
They burn for all to see
Come into these arms again
And set this spirit free
~Annie Lennox

No comments: