Sunday, October 06, 2002


Which ArchAngel are you most like?

brought to you by Quizilla

They say I'm a healer,
I say they got it wrong...


Then again...

How Emotional Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

But how often do you see a box with six kittens and their mom inside being hit and smashed in the middle of the road one day and afterwards the road is a bloody mess.?

So i retook it, considering that i had just broken up with someone with whom i was very different with and...


How Emotional Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

............... Yeah right.

My parents would opt for the former.... considering today...

A 60-strong band of kids,
Whom i love, yet sometimes dislike.
............ pretty intensly........... when it boils down to this.
I did it all wrong i suppose,
Car,
Lunch,
Walking away,
But it was what i knew best.... maybe i'm just not good enough....

I cry too Daphne, we could do a V.woolf re-make.
We cry alllllllll the time
not all the time maybe, but for me,
Bad enough to envolope everyone else into anger...

Pride vs Pain
It was at 2 i realised that my family, as perfect as i believed it to me,
Could not handle me, in the best way i knew,
In healing
Theirs is a way of pain, hunger even...
I cannot handle them,
We're human.
So i'll find my home elsewhere... maybe in you...

Please be careful with me, I'm sensitive and I'd like to stay that way
I have this theory, that if we're told we're bad
Then that's the only idea we'll ever have
But maybe if we are surrounded in beauty
Someday we will become what we see
'Cause anyone can start a conflict
it's harder yet to disregard it
I'd rather see the world from another angle
We are everyday angels
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way
~Jewel

No comments: