Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Alright people, first paper tomorrow (correction, it's not a paper here, it's a final. A paper is something that you take home a mull over.) So tomorrow will the the last time I will write an Arts one essay, it will be the beginning of the end of the beginning. I'm trying real hard to focus my energy on here and now. That's all that matters. Singapore will be in a month's time, Somewhere Else, in 3 weeks. Now i'm here. Get used to that.

Edited 13 Apr 2004 @ 1.40 am

And one more thing I have to get used to. Larry is back, he's stronger, and he's ma-tas-ta-sizing faster then ever before. I'm feeling soft and warm and uncontainable. I look down and I see delicate plump living flesh. It's not ugly, but I don't entirely ascribe it beauty.

Though what horrifies me is that I am finding it increasingly difficult to bend over side-ways. I bunch up at the sides and larry condenses into a roadblock, a huge chunck of insurmountable celluliodal me. I wooble, my life-vibrations visibly resonate thoughout.

I like being more, I just have to be more... fit.

No comments: