Friday, April 16, 2004

Once Smitten, Twice Shy.

It's simple. It's toes. So you move like a jellyfish and rhythm don't mean nothing (nothing does) and you go with the flow. Don't stop. Move like a jellyfish? Don't. Stop.

Remember when you and me were just good friends? Now I've got a whole lot of reasons but I can't think of a single one that justifies. I might well have none, but I think I've got so many problems. Or maybe just to much time to waste. My dreams are picture perfect commercials and so related though they're often overinflated. And you were eating lunch at the D. L. G. when this little girl came and she sat next to you. You've never seen nobody move the way she did. Well, I did and I do and I'll do it again and my beauty will follow wherever I go, up the hill in the back of my house in the wood.

Now if you just listen, you might just realize what you're missing. You're missing me.
Now if I just listened, I might've just realized what I'm missing. I'm missing me.
And I all wanted was some.

But it's as simple as nobody knows (not even the queen of the hearts on the cards) that I'm infested with tarballs and scars.

You've never seen nobody move the way I did. Well, I did and I do and I'll do it again and my beauty will follow wherever I go. Up the hill in the back of my house in the would I love you forever?

You know, I could.
And you know I could.

No comments: