Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am seeking to fill my time with people. I get restless alone and conversely, very happy when I'm with people. I think I'm at the stage of my life where being alone is a waste of time and myself. So it's people people people for as much as I can handle. Not to say that I cannot/do not want to be alone, I just think I'm in a different phase of my life.

People me up.

That being said, thank you for calling me Thi, just to chat and catch up. I feel like I've lived an important chunk of my life in a different reality, removed and apart from this one. That being said, it needs to be validated and made tangible. This did it for me.

I am alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nolah. You're actually dead. Especially when you're telling lame and dirty jokes for thousands of times.

Flying off to London tomorrow. Take care!