Friday, June 23, 2006

I have spent more time with Gladys, and will continue to do so.
Thank you for seeing the things in me that need to be seen. And for warning me of what I need to be warned about and for being honest.

"Aren't you glad mother? I have girl friends!"
To mother dearest as I tell her my plans for the evening. I find it absolutely incredible that Angie and I cannot remember the last time we met, because it feels like only yesterday.

"You used to be so compliant!"
Angie to me when I glaringly refused to carry her shopping. Alright, somethings do change, but only within the context of togetherness.

And with Deborah, nothing's too late.
I wish I were wiser earlier.

In His time, In His time
He makes all things beautiful, in His time
Lord please show me everyday,
As you're teaching me your way,
That you do just what you say,
In Your time.


Such truth revealed in Lao.

Now if only Mr DC had been at home. That would've been a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La-os. -glad