Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm on my way home to resume normality. I'm still suspended between the three different realities laid on my lap this three weeks. I think my desire for belonging causes me to fall in love with every random rock who orbit crosses my path. But here I am, suspension without suspense.

As Thiyachai noted in his email, it's hard to explain what happened in the past three weeks. It was more then experience, it was transformation. And a transformation who's outstretched fingers are too subtle to really count. I have three hours to mull over the crossing of borders, internationally, termporally and emotionally.

Now then, instead of history pushing us forward, maybe the future rushes in to draw us into higher heights and brighter beings.

Overwhelm me like the sea.

3 comments:

glen said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

-sweat drop down my...-

Hannah Lim said...

Eh, balls lah you!