Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stretch... yawn...

Wiggle.

I've been asleep way too much since I returned from Vietnam. I slept at 2 am Tuesday morning, to awake again at 10 am. Went out for lunch, sent off some letters and bought groceries and returned home at 1 pm. I slept from 1.30 to 6.30, waking to go to dinner with my family at Tomako, returning at 9. I slept again from 2 am to 9 am Wednesday.

But it is good, I think travelling has been heavy on my soul and while drifting off to a troubled sleep last night, I found myself needing to evaluate... my values. My being has been substantialy changed while being on the road, and I find that I cannot be true and still be me.

Oh hang it all, all this existential crap. I just want to live simply and spend more time with Gladys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh damn cheebye la. I wanna go back and live in that lil hut. And make out. Just kidding =)

Hannah Lim said...

I wanna go back too! and when you're making out, I'll be outside talking to the pigs.

Anonymous said...

you mean talk to yourself?