Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pure Passion

I am.

Mel:
...esp when you fall in love with rocks

Hannah:
what??
when do i fall in love with rocks?
*and knowing me, i'd take that statement literally*

Mel:
that time u were walking along the street
and fell in love with a rock

Hannah:
how??

Mel:
i dunno,
drunk?

Hannah:
which rock?

Mel:
near ur place i think.
near ubc.

Hannah:
how do you know that i fell in love with it?

Mel:
u told me.

Hannah:
I told you that i fell in love with a rock?

Mel:
yeh
u stopped and stared at it for a long time. something like that.i don't remember the details
but then, it couldn't have been that important.

this is what i mean though, u fall in love and out so easily

Hannah:
exactly.
i love loving
i love giving

Mel:
you are dangerous


And to be honest, I sometimes feel like Jean Grey.
Please be careful of me,
don't let me destroy you.
Or us.


[[Edit: 0219hrs]]

And oddly enough, I'm back to where this started, 4 years before.

you caught me lingering in another girl's paradise the way she paints the world -- i want that in my life. emeralds, you should know, are renting in her meadow with a stroke beauty lives how could i resist? you are desire. you are when it all is said said and done, who can love you and still be standing? there's mary calling up a storm, can i take from you and not keep taking? naked as day Gemma follows him. does it all come down to the thing one girl fears in the night? is another girl's paradise.

through twists and turns Jasmine foxed me in her grove, arms filled with honey-bells, st michaels sanford bloods. "you have come to discover what you want". what i want is not to want what isn't mine. "but i am desire". when it all is said and done, who can love you and still be standing? there's mary calling up a storm, can i take from you and not keep taking? naked as day Gemma follows him. does it all come down to the thing one girl fears in the night? is another girl's paradise.

1 comment:

Hannah Lim said...

FINALLY. what on earth?
Where have you been??