Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I sometimes cannot deal with the emotional trauma I decidedly drag myself through. Dealing with the past and the future draws out the strength of the present. I hence forth waste my time recouperating instead of say, doing my readings. Then I panic and kick myself for having no discipline and shit. Shit shit. Life goes on.

On the bus today, I found myself wondering about the number of hearts I have broken. How many boys have cried over me? Too many. Alright, this has got to stop. And it stops here.

And I must let all else go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. learn from all previous experiences and mistakes, and be aware of the consequences of your actions.


but also remember that you are human too.

-shu

oh and bring me back some bak kwa when you come :P

M said...

the queen of cards must indeed be jealous,
to be outdone by one so callous.
she'll try her best but fail to oust,
a palindrome,
that little tart,
hannah, the original breaker of hearts.