Thursday, November 16, 2006

So immediately after blogging the previous post, I nestle down in bed and call the boyfriend at 1 am. Poor kid is up struggling with his project overview and decides to relax with a bit of conversation with me.

Me: "... or something rather."
Bel: "what?"
Me: "or something rather."
Bel: " huh?"
Me: "Or something rather. It just means, something around there lah"
Bel: "Nice. You can like, not wear clothes or something."
Me: "... .... what?..."
Bel: "Nothing."
Me: "what?"
Bel: "Nothing."
Me: "what?"
Bel: "Nothing."
Me: "What did you just say?"
Bel: "Nothing..."
Me: "...Omg, was that a freudian slip?!"
Bel: "uh... I guess so."

He suggested I blog this, for humour's sake. We laughed for ten minutes.
World, meet Belmont the boyfriend. He is my ridiculousness in its masculine form, my intensity inverted into calculated self-conciousness, my fury made calm and my fears met with honesty.

I'd like to give my heart away. Seeing that he is bold enough to tell me that he loves me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Glad that you found your other half!! :D