Saturday, December 16, 2006

I had an excellent day. I cannot tell if this is me justifying my spiritually weak life as of now, but I think this day was more church then I have experienced since lunch with Erwin.I talked, I was truthful, I listened and I loved. It was great reconnecting with old friends and learning about their new lives.

Do you remember 'us'?
Of course. And it was precious. Kanbhik.

And there was the silent boyfriend, who was the steadfast pillar of my being. Who unquestioningly reaffirmed me, who watched with artistic appreciation as I lived my life, who stood by to hold, to tease, to complement, to laugh, to enjoy. He is, as of today, the amalgamation of my life's various frazzled energies and my journey-paths. I hope that as we grow forward, he'd set the direction for me to apply my spirit, and we'd soar and create things so much bigger then our individual selves.

No comments: