Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The past

Come up to meet you, Tell you I’m sorry, You don’t know how lovely you are
I had to find you, Tell you I need you, Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, And ask me your questions, Aww let’s go back to the start

I was just guessin’, At numbers and figures, Pullin’ the puzzles apart
Questions of science, Science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart
Tell me you love me, Come back to haunt me, Oh when I rush to the start
Runnin’ in circles, Chasin’ our tails, Comin’ back as we are

Nobody said it was easy Aww It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be so hard
I’m goin’ back to the start

Cold play ~ The Scientist


Sentimentality can be so unfair to the rest of the world. It's a selfish selfish thing that forces me back into the little imagined world of the past. Leaving the people who love me, and who seek to be true helpless and fearful. No one deserves this from me. I will not allow for such frivolity from myself. But although freedom did come, I doubt that my expected penance will be complete until more blood is shed, and from the right wounds.

3 comments:

Reminescence said...

Nat to hannah :

hey! nice to see you again after so long! whats it been, 5 years now? And on the way to the zoo, of all places. Hope you enjoyed it too =)

Maybe we could catch up sometime.
Take care!

Hannah Lim said...

Yes yes for sure!! gimme a date and time

Reminescence said...

Nat to hannah :

Hey, drop me your num, we'll work something out.
My hp is 92234685.