Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Day 3

(10.00 am)
GOOD MORNING!!! So how are we today? huh? HUH?!!

Last night was brutal. I was so hungry, and all I could think about were perogies. I was this close to going eating scoops of sour cream straight out of the tub. Mmmmmm....

So I'm at work right now and today, I feel funny. I am feeling, as what Shu said, as if I were floating. I'm totally out of it. Which is probably a bad thing to be when I'm at work.

(11.30 am)


Yes. Being out of it is VERY bad. I have made quite a couple of boo-boos (and if you know me, you know how INTENSELY bad I react to these things). But anyway, that aside, I will now speak about my third day on the cleanse.

Walking to work was a little dangerous, almost got run over my cars twice. Must remember to stay focused when on the road. My teeth no longer hurt as much and I'm sure that in due time, it'll be ok. Thank GOD for straws!

I did not do the salt water flush this morning since i had to be at work by 8. To substitute, I brought along my laxative teas and have been sipping between my potion and the tea. I tell you. These teas are AMAZING. I almost think they're better then the salt water.

[Disclaimer: Gross and graphic]
Ok
, so I've been to the washroom four times since I've woken and each time I leave, I think to myself: WOW this really works! I won't go into details... ok maybe I will. So each time I've been amazing at how much solids there are in me when all I've been doing is drinking. And the solids come out in remarkably different forms. The second time I was on the can I almost yelled out "Oh my God!". I thought I saw worms, no... more like... strings.... and blobs. Actually it looked like a lava lamp, except not in psychedelic pink. And from our five human senses, I am only describing one - sight. I won't go into the rest (although I absolutely assure you that touch and taste are NOT part of the experience).
[/Disclaimer]

So here I am at work, a little wozzy and very homesick.

Also, I realise that its hard for me to blog upon my existential-metaphysical crap while I am blogging about its physical counterpart.
They just don't gel.

(2.00 pm)

I have had so many bathroom breaks, I'm sore.

The follow MSN dialog occurred I had discribed my poo to Erwin.

Erwin: Oh I know. I had that too.
Me: Why???
Erwin: But it was because I had some strange tropical disease.

...

(6.30 pm)

So I did walk home from work and all that I could think of were recipies:

Bacon wrapped perogies baked with carrots and brocolli, served with sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Day three is almost done.

On my 2 hour walk home, I was convicted to not waste time. I realise that I have been absoltely terrible wrt to being accountable with my time, and that has got to change. Starting from now.

:)

(10.00 pm)

It's getting better. My cravings have stopped and I'm not sick of the potion anymore. It's still quite tasty. Quite a contrast from this afternoon's walk:

Me: It's 4.30 now. So I'll be home by 6.
Tummy: Then we can have Dinner!
Me: No! No Dinner!
Tummy: Wha..? eh? WHAT??? NO DINNER???
[tantrum ensues]

In fact, the potion is quite tasty, I wouldn't be surprised if I started to crave this lemon-maple concoction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds amazing. i would love to yelp out at the way my poo looks but it's just never been that interesting. glad