Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You look like a child!
~ Kind senior student from the LKYSPP.

If I had a penny for every expression of shock that came my way upon revelation of my age... But it is a time to think about growth, I guess. It's a new chapter for me, in more ways then one and I feel like I have been, or am being, reborn into a new state, and with it comes a different way of engaging the world and the people around me. It dawned upon me today that I have reached a point where I have gathered enough potential. I am pleased with my thoughts and the analytical patterns that come with it. They have served me well in dealing with personal ideas of truth, goodness and development.

Now it's time to tune up my technicalities. If you can't articulate your thoughts, as far as I am concerned, you have no thoughts. I think I've spent enough time doing the inward bits and I'd like to work on actually building things. Not to mean something to people, as might previously have been the case, but as a result of the out pouring of the spirit. Just do what you do, and build your peace.

No comments: