Thursday, September 26, 2002

One helluva Long Day

it�s sitting by the overcoat,
the second shelf, the note she wrote
that I can�t bring myself to throw away
and also
reach she said for no one else but you,
cuz you won�t turn away
when someone else is gone

I�m sorry �bout the attitude
I need to give when I�m with you
but no one else would take this shit from me
and I�m so
terrified of no one else but me
I�m here all the time
I won�t go away
it�s me, yeah I can�t get myself to go away
it�s me, and I can�t get myself to go away
oh God shouldn�t feel this way

reach down your hand in your pocket
pull out some hope for me
it�s been a long day, always ain�t that right
and no Lord your hand won�t stop it
just keep you trembling
it�s been a long day, always ain�t that right

well I�m surprised that you�d believe
in any thing that comes from me
I didn�t hear from you or from someone else
and you�re so
set in life man, a pisser they�re waiting
too damn bad you get so far so fast
so what, so long

it�s me, yeah and I can�t get myself to go away
it�s me, yeah and I can�t get myself to go away
oh God I shouldn�t feel this way
-Throwing up with MB20-

So i said: i feel like throwing up and rolling around. Or maybe letting myself expand to fill space. I need to burst.

And dammit, you have such a way with me.

No comments: