Thursday, January 09, 2003

I love my friends.

Angie and Deb for plain ridiculousness. For the laughter, insights, sensitivity and pain, yes...

Joshua Ong Yeah i know we don't have many oppourtunities to talk cept for the bus rides home. Honestly, I love them. You're sensitivity and perception never fails to amaze me. Thank you...

Poooooowwwwwwwwwweeeerrrr Suit.

Monday 9 am.

My first legitimate Job.

Thank you God.

I'm excited. Not simply at the prospect of earning, but also to interact. The interviewers were accepting and personal. The working environment cosy and familiar. And the odd thought popped into my mind. This would be a good place to be a testimony I never thought of how i'd be bringing God into my workplace and the whole personal feel of the office just somehow felt like the perfect mission field.

So i decided that that would be what I want, though the pay isn't as attractive as the other prospects, everything else was perfect. So i prayed.

Hi may i speak to Hannah? This is Don we spoke earlier....

Are you saying I got the job?

Yes

*insert scream here.


I just pray that I won't screw it up.

Alan

He slipped me his number as he was alighting the bus... That's after tailing me for 2 bus rides.

The world isn't very sympathic is it?

No comments: